Health Innovation Forum (HIF) welcomes support from companies, government agencies, foundations and individuals interested in promoting innovations and policies that improve health and health care. Donors may make unrestricted contributions towards annual programs HIF undertakes in partnership with the McGill University Health Centre’s Institute for Strategic Analysis and Innovation (MUHC-ISAI), or target funding towards continued work in the following project areas:
- Health system design and performance
- Information and communication technologies
- Personalized medicine
- Patient and community engagement
Donors agree that they will have no authority to direct the scientific aspects of research. Nor may they restrict the views to be presented or the dissemination of information on activities.
HIF’s activities with the MUHC-ISAI are supported by financial contributions from companies at the forefront of healthcare innovation. Sponsors have included McKesson, Roche, GE Healthcare, Merck, Pfizer, Sanofi, CAE and TELUS Health Solutions.
2013 Gold sponsors were:
If you are interested in supporting our work, please contact Susan Usher, Director, Health Innovation Forum and Co-Chair, MUHC-ISAI.
Opportunities in 2014:
- Conference: Patient engagement: What is it? Why does it matter? How is it done? October 2nd and 3rd, 2014
- Case studies and research on the impact of patient engagement on the quality of care and on health outcomes